Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome!

Hi there!

I'm a dedicated Brown University Men's Hockey season ticket holder, and I recently decided it was time that the oldest college hockey program in the country had somewhere where fans could come to talk about the team. I participate in discussions on the USCHO fan forums, but thought that a blog would be a more appropriate setting for my typically-lengthy posts about games and the state of the team. My intention is to provide analysis and news about Brown's hockey team, as well as any of its alumni who do anything notable in the world of hockey.

I'm new at blogging- I've never actually done it before. But I love to write, and I love Brown hockey, so I will try my hardest to make this blog a reliable source for all things Bruno.

This upcoming season should be very exciting, for a variety of reasons- we have some great talent (even with the de-committment of the tandem of brothers who shall remain nameless); more home games than away games for the first time in years; seven afternoon games (apparently an attempt by the school to draw bigger crowds); and to top it all off, on a personal level, a new reason to get even more excited about the college hockey season than ever- this blog.

I cannot wait for this season to start! Bring on November!

And let the Meehan Madness begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment